As an internet marketer content is a valuable asset. This is why it makes sense to get the most out of each piece of content. There are multiple ways to repurpose and reuse content. We have outlined some of these below.
- Blog Posts. This is a great way to use your content. Blog posts can vary in length. It is acceptable to write a short blog post of 350 words or so, or much longer ones. I would suggest that your blog post be as long as necessary to cover the points you are trying to make. If you are using PLR content then all you have to do is write an introduction and a short conclusion. Plus of course you want to add any relevant links into the blog post. These can be links to another blog post or an affiliate link that could help you earn a commission from your post. Aim to make each blog post about one topic or problem, this way you won’t lose your reader’s interest by talking about too many things at one time.
- You can easily combine lots of your blog posts, from above, into a report. You can then give this report away to your readers, or use it to attract new readers. Again try and combine lots of articles on the same topic into one report. There is no reason why you can’t sell this report either.
- Guest articles. You can use your articles and rewrite them to create guest articles that can be posted on related sites. Please note that some blog owners will prefer your article to be unique, so you may need to put one article aside for them. However, this is still a fantastic way to create content and to get new eyeballs on your website.
- Autoresponder Messages. There is no reason why you cannot use the content from your articles and break them down into autoresponder messages. Not all of your readers are going to visit your website and read every blog post. By reusing them as email messages you can potentially reach more people. One effective way to do this is to combine several emails into a mini course and send them out. This way you are providing educational material to your list members.
- As we mentioned in #2 Reports, you can combine your articles into ebooks. The main difference between the two is that ebooks are usually longer, but there are plenty of shorter ebooks available these days.
- Online Courses. This is similar to the content about autoresponder messages. Here you could create longer, more in depth courses that last anywhere from 7 days and up. With this type of course charging a fee is quite acceptable. You may even want to give the first lesson or two away for free and then charge for the remaining lessons.
- Slide Content. A very simple way or reusing your content is to take each blog post and turn it into a slide show. You basically just copy and paste each paragraph onto a new slide, add some images and save it. There are lots of slide sharing sites that you can post this content on.
- Use your slides from above and turn them into a video. If you have Word 2010 and up you can save your slides directly as a MP4 video without using any other program. You can post your videos on You Tube or Vimeo as well as posting a video of your blog post directly onto your site. This way your readers can choose to read the content or listen to you read it to them.
- Another step from creating a video is to read your article into a software such as Audacity and save the file and post that on your blog for your readers to listen to.
- This is the perfect way to enhance your content. Simply add images into your post. This helps break up your content and who doesn’t love a visual aspect to anything they are reading!
So there you have 10 easy ways to reuse and add flair to your content. Some other ideas, off the top of my head include using your content for social media posts and tweets. Keep track of what you do online and what type of sites you visit and then try to use your content to fit.
Of course actually posting your content is key in the first place. If you are not blogging regularly then join a Blogging Challenge, that’s exactly what I did to increase traffic and readers to my blog. Sign up below to join today!
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day.