In this post I want to provide you with an overview of my results from launching a product on the Warrior Plus Forum. This forum has changed considerably over the last two years, so while I had released products on the older forum, this was my first solo launch on Warrior Plus.
The product I launched was my CreateSpace PLR pack – I had 3 products in the funnel. The first upsell was a pack on publishing on Lulu and the second upsell was a bundle of related PLR packs.
Creating Your Offer on Warrior Plus
This is a little tricky, especially if you are used to creating offers on JV Zoo. Basically what you need to do on Warrior Plus is create your products first. You will need a Thumbnail of your product or ecover for this.
Once logged into your account on Warrior Plus – go to Vendors – Product – Add New Product. The top of the page will look like this. The main thing here to note is to use the Delivery URL and not the file. This allows you to link to a download page, where you can add bonuses, or link to another offer or freebie.
Basically you scroll down the page and fill in all your details. Add your keywords, category, affiliate commission rates, set your price and add your Help desk email or URL.
Just repeat the process for each of the products in your funnel.
Once this is done you go over to the Offers tab in Warrior Plus, under your Vendor account and link them together. Warrior Plus does have tutorials you can follow to do this. It just takes time, especially your first time as I found out.
The end result will look something like this: This is the screen where you get your buy buttons and code. Once inserted into your sales pages, test the button and Warrior Plus will let you know if they are all connected correctly.
CreateSpace Results Using Warrior Plus
Before publishing my stats let’s talk about a few things first.
- Why did I decide to test out Warrior Plus? – my main reason was to try and find some new affiliates, which I did.
- Did these new affiliates actually mail? – yes a few of them did, not that many though.
- Was the offer easy to set up? – It was a little tricky, but that was due to the expected learning curve.
- Was it easier to get sales? – The first day most of the sale came from my own list. W+ also had some down time that day, so it made ordering difficult. I emailed my list and affiliates to let them know to send out a reminder email once the site was up and running.
- How many affiliates mailed? – In the end it took less than 4 affiliates to increase my sales.
- Did I get on the Top Seller list? – Yes I did on the second day, and was featured on it for the next 3 days.
- Did this bring more sales and affiliate request? – Yes, especially from affiliates new to Warrior Plus.
- How many sales did it take to get on the Top Sellers List? – I was around 58-66 sales when I hit this list.
- Did I like the platform overall? – Being used to JVZoo it felt a little clunky, and was hard to find out how to edit my offer and check stats.
- Will I use it again? – I think I will now that I am getting used to it. Many top marketers put lots of products out on that platform, so it’s not to be overlooked.
My Notes: My takeaways from this include knowing that you can make it on to the Top Seller list with under 100 sales and that you only need a handful of good affiliates to mail your offer to increase your sales and earnings. The learning curve was steep and a little frustrating at times, for me the site does not tend to load that fast, but I do have a slow internet speed. If you have questions their customer support team is awesome. Over on JV Zoo you might as well never email their support!
It would be nice if there was a tutorial of finding your way around the site. How and where to edit your offer, where to activate your offer so that it actually shows in the marketplace for example. If you don’t make your offer Public then it stays private and only available to those that you notify. This is great to know if you want to run a private offer though!
For my CreateSpace PLR offer I wasn’t sure how the response would be. While I know that Kindle and Coloring Book packs go over well, what would be the demand for this product? In fact, I created this pack because a couple of my Coloring book customer’s requested it.
So here’s my results after 6 days in the Warrior Plus Marketplace: The refund was due to someone purchasing twice, that happened the first day when the site was experiencing down time. I would suggest adding some scarcity to your offer, either by using the dimesale feature and/or having a special price for a limited time. This gives buyers a sense of urgency to buy while the price is low.
The highest I got on the Top Sellers list was #5, super happy with that.
While it was not a launch that produced hundreds of sales, it still left me with a profit after outsourcing some of the content. If you are thinking about launching on Warrior Plus it definitely is worth trying. You may find that you get the attention of more affiliates as well. Let me know if you have any questions by leaving them in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading.